441 SPEEDWAY / GEORGIA STATE RACE SCHEDULE
Thursday, October 13th, 2011
Open Practice – 8:00PM
(Four cars of same class on track at a time)
FREE catered supper with paid wristband
Admission: $10 per person (Pits and Grandstands)
Gates Open at 4:00PM
Friday, October 14th, 2011
Qualifying All Classes!! – 7:00PM
Heat Races in all Classes
Top qualifiers locked in for Saturday Main Event
Admission: Adults/Grandstands $10 Adults/Pits $20
Age 6-13/Grandstands $5 Age 6-13/Pits $10
Gates Open at 4:00PM
Saturday, October 15th, 2011
Last Chance Races
Feature Events in All Classes
Start Time: 7:00PM
Admission: Adults/Grandstands $15 Adults/ Pits $25
Age 6-13 Grandstands $10 Age 6-13/ Pits $15
Gates Open at 4:00PM
Children ages 5 and under – FREE
Three Day Passes Available
Adults/Grandstands $30.00 Adults/Pits $50
ATVs/Golf Carts allowed in Pit area with Permit
Fee: $10 (covers all 3 days)
Concessions will be Available
Coolers and Grills Welcome…No size limit
NO Glass! Alcohol is not sold at 441 but you may bring you your own. No under age drinking permitted. Please drink responsibly.
LIMITED CAMPER PARKING AVAILABLE. Must reserve in advance to insure availability. Campers must be self-contained.
No charge for camper parking space.
For more information, to pre-register, to make reservations and obtain camper parking, contact Cheryl Barron at 478-595-7299.
Bomber - 25.00
Pure Stock - 40.00
Super Street - 40.00
National Late Model - 50.00
100% payback on all entry fees!
National Late Models guaranteed $100 to start!
Bomber - $1,000 to win
Pure Stock - $2,500 to win
Super Street - $2,500 to win
National Late Model - $2,500 to win
All cars in ALL Divisions will be qualified by time trials.
Top ten qualifiers will be locked in to feature based on qualifying time. Remaining cars will Heat Race for your position. Only 25 cars to start in each division.
ATTENTION: If you raced with 441 during our regular season and had a PAID RESERVED parking space in the pit area, these spots were for regular season racing. HOWEVER, if you plan to race in the State Race at 441, and PRE-REGISTER, (hope I’m making this very, very clear) we will honor your regular racing spot as a courtesy to you. If you plan to come to the races but will not be racing or, if you do not pre-register prior to October 13th, you will not be guaranteed your season parking space. We want to work with our regular drivers, but we will need every available space to have enough room for drivers who will run with us in the State Race.
If you need camper parking space, would like to pre-register, or need additional information, Contact CHERYL BARRON at 478-595-7299. For tech questions contact RICHARD SWEAT at 478-494-4970. Hope to see you at the 441/State Race, October 13th, 14th, and 15th!
PRE-REGISTRATION FORM /GEORGIA STATE RACE
Driver’s Name__________________________________Car Number___________ City___________________State______________Contact info:________________
Name of Race Team ____________________________________________
Home Track ____________________________
How Many Years Driver has been Racing?_________________
Amount of Entry Fee (s) _______Adult Tickets_____________
Children’s Tickets_____________ 3Day Passes ____________
Number of ATV/Golf Carts _________ $10 each ___________
Camper Parking in Pits __________Outside Pits __________
Special Instructions: _____________________________________________________________
In order to pre-register you must contact Cheryl Barron @ 478-595-7299
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on 441 Speedway's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 441 Speedway's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 441 Speedway at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 441 Speedway's web site are provided "as is". 441 Speedway makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 441 Speedway does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 441 Speedway or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 441 Speedway's Internet site, even if 441 Speedway or a 441 Speedway authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 441 Speedway's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 441 Speedway does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 441 Speedway may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 441 Speedway does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
441 Speedway has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 441 Speedway of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 441 Speedway's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of GA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Sunday, 19 June 2011 22:19
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 13639
2013 Sponsor List
*Sponsor List is not complete. Please check back for updates.*
2 Locations to serve you!
NeSmith Chevrolet Buick GMC
7334 Hwy 280 West
Claxton, GA 30417
|NeSmith-Walker Chevrolet BPG
141 South 1st Street
Jesup, GA 31545
|Jet Food Stores
Many locations to serve you!
Pitts Toyota Scion Dublin
Johnson's Wrecker Service
Georgia Sports Arena Swainsboro
DQ of Dublin
Just Because Floral & Gifts East Dublin
First Laurens Bank Dublin & Dexter
Community Bank of Johnson County
East Dublin Seafood
Georgia Equipment and Rentals Dublin
Modern Cleaners Dublin
Shorty's Quick Stop Convenience Stores Eastman
Shorty's Car Washes Eastman
Hartley Tire Service Eastman
New Life Lawn Service Dublin
Charlie's Discount Building Materials East Dublin
B&S Industrial Contractors
Haskin's Diesel & Sconyers Plumbing
Vidalia Auto Salvage
Brooks Contractor Supply
J&B's Bare 2 Well Done
Lovett's Speed Shop
Pauls Tire and Auto of Dublin
Consolidated Loans of Dublin
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Monday, 20 June 2011 21:33
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 31236
Dublin 441 Speedway
3317 U. S. 319 / 441
Rentz, GA 31075
Track size: 3/8 mile Oval
Surface: Red Clay
Banking: 0-14 degree progressive
- Pit parking outside turns 1 & 2 and behind grandstands. Pit spots may be reserved on season basis.
- Spectator Truck spots along turn 4 wall may be purchased / reserved.
Pit Parking Map